Make your Personal Support Worker career with us.
Since the owner and founder at Universal Health Hub is a health care worker; we strongly believe in providing a safe and successful career for our Personal Support Workers. We understand that caring for someone is not easy. Add other factors such as a pandemic, difficult and long working hours and not high salary. These make it even more difficult for any caregiver. Hence our focus is to compensate our caregivers well, provide a safe working environment and offer continuous opportunities to train and get skilled every day. If you think you are ready to make your Personal Support Worker career with us, submit additional details here. Or apply on Indeed.ca
Universal Health Hub mission is to reflect empathy in our home health care services by providing personal-level training and monitoring of our caregivers and our technology ensures that not only clients but their families experience the transparency, empathy and true care that has been lacking in the field.
Why Universal Health Hub (UHH)
- WE Empathize
- WE Elevate Client & their Family Experience with health support
- WE are motivated to improve the private home health care experience
- Bonus along with pay.
Some Qualifications to make your Personal Support Worker career with us
- Personal Support Worker certificate or equivalent from a recognized Ontario institution
- Proof of updated required Immunizations MMR, Varicella/Zosters, Hepatitis B, Tetanus
- Negative Tuberculosis Check (TB – Mantoux Test)
- Current – Standard First Aid and CPR
- Police clearance; including the vulnerable sector screening clearance (up-to-date)
- Excellent communications and listening skills
- Compassionate, Caring, Empathetic and Patient
- mentally fit to handle the demands of caregiving
- Physically fit to stand, bend, squat, kneel and reach freely; able to freely lift up to 25 kg weight; able to assist clients with standing, walking, sitting and rolling in bed
- Ability to travel independently to client’s location
- We consider OPSWA membership as an ‘asset’ and encourage candidates to apply for this membership, if not already.